My Design Life Season 1 Episode 10 - That's Funny

Posted by periodic episode

Watch My Design Life Season 1 Ep10 (1x10) That's Funny, My Design Life s01 e10 - That's Funny Synopsis| My Design Life - That's Funny Preview, My Design Life Season 1 Episode 10 Will be Aired 21 SEP 2011 Wed 8:00 Pm on Ovation TV.
Summary Of My Design Life 1x10 - That's Funny:  My Design Life features Lisa Roberts and her design team while they look at museums, trade shows, retail stores, and design studios compiling a vision for her upcoming book.In the series finale, Lisa and her style crew track down design items featuring a sense of humor. Later, they unveil their book."Click To Watch Live My Design Life full vidio?"
Preview Episode: Lisa explores the concept of cultural fusion, which is slated to be the theme of an additional book chapter. Elsewhere, the team visit style stores for products and also celebrate Nate's birthday.