I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Season 4 Episode 19 - Baby in Flight?

Posted by periodic episode

Watch I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Season 4 - Baby in Flight? | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant S04 Ep19 - Baby in Flight? Synopsis | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant  - Baby in Flight? Preview | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Season 4 Episode 19 Will Be Aired 14 Sep 2011 Wed 8:00 Pm on TLC.
Summary Of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant 4x19 - Baby in Flight?: A gripping documentary on Discovery Health featuring stories of women who spend their pregnancies not knowing they are pregnant, sometimes even with twins! Stomach pains and severe cramps is their only sign of pregnancy and by that time it is too late because they are already in labor. Dramatic re-enactments takeyou back through the mother A 115-lb. woman experiences a sudden pain in her stomach, so she goes to the emergency room and learns she's in labor and the baby is crowning.

Preview Episode: After a negative pregnancy test, a woman delivers a baby in her bathroom and then drives her newborn to the hospital herself.