True Blood Season 4, Episode 6 - I Wish I Was the Moon

Posted by periodic episode

True Blood Season 4, Episode 6 - I Wish I Was the Moon
Watch True Blood Season 4, Episode 6 - I Wish I Was the Moon
Airing: July 31, 2011
On the next episode tells about Sookie hunts for Jason under a full moon. Arlene and Terry wonder about the cause of a strange fire. Debbie pressures Alcide to relocate. Lafayette has a spiritual experience in Mexico. Eric gives in to a higher authority and Marnie has contact with her supernatural predecessors.

 True Blood Season 4, Episode 6 - I Wish I Was the Moon Season 4, Episode 6
Tommy trades places with Sam. Lafayette feels the spirit in Mexico. Eric surrenders to his King’s will. Bill gets into some adversity and Sookie takes Eric beneath her wing. Tommy involves Sam in his bent activities while Arlene and Terry attending to adoration for answers. What happen on True Blood S4 E 6-
S4 E 6